Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_vote_lcapNara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_voting_barNara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_vote_lcapNara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_voting_barNara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  Empty
PostSubject: Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose    Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:25 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Nara (Rose) Kyoto
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
Element: Chi Blocker
Pets: None
Weapons: None

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: August 21
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Playing Music
Quirks: His eyes change color every season/day and night.
Family: Koachi Kyoto (Father) Giona (Mother) (Both are deceased) Hiro Kyoto (Little brother)
Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z28lwyQjuTY

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has golden brown hair that spikes downwards that ends at his nose.
Eyes: Summer(Gold/Pink) Fall (Red/White) Winter (Light Blue/Faded Green) Spring (Green/Purple) (PS: After the / is night)
Height: He is 6'3.
Clothes: He wears a green shirt with white lining along the edges(the collar,sleaves, button lining) He also wears black cloth pants and black shoes.
As his alter ego Blue Rose: He wears a dark blue shirt with a collar that spikes out and covers his face from the sides. He wears matching pants and shoes. His signature piece of clothing is his dark blue mask that is only bieng held on by his nose. The mask has lines what looks like a masqeraid (idk how to spell it) mask.
Skin: He has smooth, white skin.
Body Type: He has a very skinny/muscular build.
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Nara is a flirty teanager who listen only when its important. He is alright with being pushed around as long as his little brother is safe. At night he puts on his mask to keep the town safe from criminals. When in the mask he is a smart ass who doesn't give up. It's as if he isn't even the same person when he puts on the mask.
Personal Strengths: Dark of night and knowing his brother is safe
Personal Weaknesses: Threatening his family, Taking his mask.
Hamartia: His inability to give up.
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: To keep his brother safe

Dislikes: Thorns, Criminals, Draika, Shadowbenders, and Bad tea.

Brief History:
The Reason
Nara was raised in the Northern Water Tribe where he grew up with his little brother Hiro. Nara was a good kid who protected his brother through all his life. When Nara was 12 him and his family went to move to Ba Sing Se. He was on a ship playing on the deck when a small boat with a man dressed in all black who was missing his hand came up to thier ship. The man shadowbended wings and leaped onto thier ship with anger in his eyes. The shadow bender proceded down the ship dragging a scythe right behind him. Nara heard a scream, It was his mother. Nara ran all the way there to see his parents both dead in their cabin. The man turned around where Nara could never forget his face. Running Nara grabbed his little brother and jumped off the ship. Nara carried his brother as he swam through open ocean to get away. Wave after wave the unforgining tides pulled and ripped at poor Nara's face. After a day of swimming he finally washed ashore. His little brother was only seven and didn't even know what happened. About a year later Nara and his brother Hiro finaly arived in Ba Sing Se.

A Hero
Nara was sixteen when he finaly started his own tea shop. Still haunted by the image of his childhood he took a walk down Ba Sing Se's lower ring. As he was about ready to go home he heard a scream. He ran to find out what it was. As he reached the scream he noticed a blue rose. He then looked past the rose to see Draika staring at him. Behind Draika was two bodies of what only could be made up as a couple. Even though afraid Nara stood his ground. Draika sent a shadow into Nara's face blinding him temporarily while he escaped. Nara swore he would get his revenge. Years of training he learned how to block chi. After that day he became....... The Blue Rose.(Play his theme here)

Last edited by KyoniKing on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Massie.
Beginner
Beginner
Massie.

PostSubject: Re: Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose    Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Apporved
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org

PostSubject: Re: Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose    Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:49 pm

updated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose    Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:50 pm

What did you update?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose    Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:10 pm

The picture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose    Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:23 pm

o lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose    Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nara Kyoto Aka. Blue Rose
Page 1 of 1