Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A day at the island (Open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A day at the island (Open to all) I_vote_lcapA day at the island (Open to all) I_voting_barA day at the island (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A day at the island (Open to all) I_vote_lcapA day at the island (Open to all) I_voting_barA day at the island (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A day at the island (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

A day at the island (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 am

Vladimere was lying on the shore looking out to the sea. He loved how the Burning orange sky clashed with the shimmering blue sea. This was one thing he learned from the homeless and poor, you must enjoy the little things.

While resting, he let his mind adrift, closing his eyes and imagining the sights of the world just traveling and seeing new things every where he went. While daydreaming, he heard foot steps approching him... he couldnt make out the figure.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:15 am

It was April, and the weather had finally begun to favor Lucy. It was almost bikini season, and today was no exception. It was a bit on the warmer side, and so Lucy dressed accordingly. She wore a blue bikini top, and a matching blue skirt. Lucy was headed to her favorite tanning beach. She was gonna try and get a head start on her summer tan. But as she approached the area she noticed something. There was a man resting on the beach. She didnt think anyone knew how to get here. It was kinda out of the way of society.

Sand squished between Lucy's toes as she approached the stranger. She made sure not to come to close, as to leave herself room in case of attack, or any other type of surprise. "You there!" Lucy called. "What are you doing here? Whats your purpose?" It was an oddly phrased question, but she was so startled by the presence of the man, it was all the speech she could muster.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:20 am

"Uhh... Im just resting here, relaxing you know. Its been a long day for me." he said with a raised brow... He was wondering why she had asked him this way.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:26 am

Lucy walked a large circumference around the man heading towards the sea. "Ah nice, yeah this is a wonderful place, i come here every summer. Its kind of like my secret getaway. I've never seen anyone here. Well until now that is." Lucy walked along the water line, allowing the water to was up to her ankles. It was still rather chilly, but she enjoyed the briskness of the Water.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 am

Vlad stared at her... "Well... theres a first for every thing isnt there." he felt like he was intruding now that she said that. "If you would like I can leave and go some where else?" He hoped she would say no, the sand was warm and felt pleasant against his back.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 am

"No, no its okay. Please its not like i own the place. Stay enjoy it." Lucy looked across the shoreline. Searching for hidden treasures washed ashore by mother nature. Shells, jellyfish, and any other odd junk. Anything she found interesting or pretty she usually brought with her back home. She had an interesting collection of gnarled wood, and spiraled shells.

She gave up shortly though and walked back towards the stranger. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:39 am

"Vlad. Vladimere Saori, and you are?" He said with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:46 am

Lucy looked the man up and down. He seemed unphased by her exposure, or beauty. Which in some way bothered her. But he didnt look bad. Kind of scary in the black garb, and sickly with his pale skin. But she disregarded it. Figuring telling..."vlad" her name wouldnt harm anything.

"My names Lucy Heartfilia. Its a pleasure to make your acquaintanceship." She laid down in the sand and began to soak up the sun. Waiting to see what the mans next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:50 am

"Same." He said with a shrug, looking at the girl he can tell she lives a wealthy life and is a waterbender by the looks of her bikini. Vlad even though not being able to see clearly enough, but just enough to tell by the fuzzy blobs on the figure infront of him.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:45 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

A day at the island (Open to all) Basil_10

Ba'Sill traipsed along the shallow dunes that made up the vast beach of the island. He liked beaches; they reminded him of the sand back home in the deserts, and felt pleasant under his bare feet.

The kid he was taking care of, Prince Roman, was home sleeping. That asshole always slept, leaving his seventeen-year-old, very much bored companion nothing else to do but wander about as he dreamed.

Ba'Sill wore his usual midriff-bearing outfit, this time white to combat the summery weather. He never quite minded the heat. He neither liked nor enjoyed it; it was a simple part of life.

Getting through the more festive part of the beach proved to be a challenge. There were families with blankets and children sprawled everywhere, laughing to the low din of music and dunking each other in the water. It seemed like everyone had nothing better to do that day than go to the beach. Ba'Sill, however, would have none of that. He couldn't stand being around too many people for long. As an assassin, he'd learned to be covert. To be a loner and to stay alone.

Finally in a somewhat remote part of the beach, he happened upon two individuals. A girl and a boy. The boy was lying on the sand, the girl was anything but stationary. She circled around the boy and spoke animatedly. The girl went to peer out to the sea for a moment, and then returned by his side and lied down. By this point, Ba'Sill was almost upon them. He stepped into their field of view, cautiously eyeing the two. Long, black hair was pulled into a high ponytail, and his crimson eyes gleamed amusedly.

"Hey," he said, coming forward. He tilted his head somewhat to the side, recognizing the girl to be a particularly beautiful specimen. As for the guy, he did not know what to think, and did not particularly care, but for Roman's sake he'd better try making friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day at the island (Open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next