Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
What's on YOUR Playlist? 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
What's on YOUR Playlist? I_vote_lcapWhat's on YOUR Playlist? I_voting_barWhat's on YOUR Playlist? I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
What's on YOUR Playlist? I_vote_lcapWhat's on YOUR Playlist? I_voting_barWhat's on YOUR Playlist? I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

What's on YOUR Playlist?

Go down 
+6
The Phantom Thief
Ordan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Kyoko
Earth King Lu
LadyKura
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

What's on YOUR Playlist? Empty
PostSubject: What's on YOUR Playlist?   What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:54 am

OK Kura .. the Heck is This?

Lol ok.

Don't you guys love music? Whether I'm singing or dancing, I adore music in every style, shape or form. And dammit I've been having songs colliding around in my skull for the longest. I've been listening to the same beats for about three weeks now, and I need something new. That's where you guys come in.

When I said I like every style of music, I was lying. ;P But don't be deterred, the only genre of music I dislike is heavy metal or anything overtly Satanic. I am Christian, but even if I wasn't I wouldn't feel comfortable listening to songs about Satan and hellfire and whatnot. *shivers* I haven't really listened to any old rock songs, The Beatles and whatnot, for the simple fact that I haven't been exposed to it. At all. My family are Motown kind of people. I'm willing to give it a try though. With that being said, I can almost assure you that I listen to every other genre imaginable, and in several languages other than English. O_o:

- Pop
      - Modern rock
      - Hip-hop
      - Hard rock
      - Classical
      - Folk
      - R&B
      - R&B soul
      - Rap
      - Old-school hip-hop / R&B
      - Dubstep
      - K-pop/J-pop
      - Alternative
    Dude. Etc. Etc.

What genres are you guys interested in? What are some of the songs you're currently listening to? There was a topic similar to this that had everyone list their favorite songs, but this topic isn't the same. For one, this is an ongoing topic, so people can post on here whenever they want with a new song or whatever and I'll check it out. Secondly, the song you choose doesn't necessarily have to be your favorite. Just the song that keeps getting stuck in your head atm.

The main purpose of this topic is so I can share songs I like and get to find new songs to listen to. I also want to get to know you guys a little better, so don't be shy to post anything!

Mind you, when I list the songs I'm listening to now it's going to be a clusterfuck of genres, titles and random ass songwriters. I never listen to a group/singer in particular (unless your name is Andy Grammer, Eminem, Chris Brown or Maroon 5!)

Okay here I go:

CURRENT SONG ADDICTIONS
    - Hey! See if you guys can recognize any! =D

Thriving Ivory - Flowers for a Ghost

I said I'm only human ..
    I said I'm only human ..

Oh boo hoo hoo! This song typically leaves me bawling like a five-year-old. I didn't like the beginning at first. I used to think, 'His voice is too damn weird.' But, as usual, the more I kept listening to it, it grew on me. It's a very emotional song, and I know because I tend to listen to the lyrics more on songs like these. Anyway, it's stuck in my head for some reason. With superglue.

Mishon - Diamond

Actual song starts around 0:37 or so.

Her mama was so right to name her Diamond
    Because she's so rare, I swear she's one of a kind
    So fine ..

Basically, he's telling this girl (obviously named Diamond XD) all the things a boy should say to a girl, and treats her the way a guy should. His dancing is superb haha. I want to dance with him!

Frank Ocean - Thinking About You

Or do you not think so far ahead .. ?
    Cuz I've been thinking about forever ..

Everyone has been going insane over this song. It's been stuck in my head for months, actually. I enjoy singing it tremendously. It's easy to sing to me. I love Frank Ocean. His falsetto is sexyyy . =O

Carly Rae Jepson - Call Me Maybe

Hey, I just met you
    And this is crazy
    But here's my number
    So call me maybe? ;D

This song is soooo cute! I love Carly Rae whoever her name was. I didn't know this song was actually quite old. I wonder how it blew up so recently. (Well, not recently but still. Recent for me. XP) I made up my own dance to it, and my dad walks by hearing me listen to it like 'wtf is this shit'? And I'm like, 'You don't want to hear all the stuff I listen to.'

Hanatan - I Want To See You

I had no clue this song was sung by a Vocaloid. Honestly, I hardly even knew what the damn things were, but this one has a really nice voice. I like this song in particular of the Vocaloids, considering it's the only song I know. O_o Watching AMVs can expose you to a helluva lot of shtuff (yes the lisp was done on purpose). Haha. But it really is a sweet song. I looked up the translation and it's so cute. ^__^

Patrick Stump - Love, Selfish Love

This is my confession, yes, yes
    This is me confessin' now
    God bless the sad and selfish
    Stay helpless ..

Oh my God, I used to hate this song. Because it had started off so weird to me! But then he hit the R&B tone at 1:36 and I was roped into yet another song. I then loved every bit of it. The song has a nice message; he's basically saying that he's going to confess all his secrets, like that One Republic song, because it's become too much pressure on him.

One Republic - All This Time

All this time we were waiting for each other
    All this time I was waiting for you
    We got all this love, can't waste it on another
    So I'm straight in a straight line
    Running back to you

This song makes me wanna cry! Of course, at first I just thought it was a decent song; decent beat, decent vocals, but the emotional impact just got to me. I'm so addicted it's insane.

Crawl - Superchick

And if I have to crawl
    Well you'd crawl, too
    I stumble and I fall
    Carry me through
    The wonder of it all is you
    See me through ..

... Am I depressed or something?

Mozart l'opéra rock - Le bien qui fait ma

I heard this one watching two amazing AMVs, Danse De Raven and 150% Lobotomy. I forgot how sexy French was until I got addicted to this song. ^__^

Tyga ft. Lil Wayne - Faded
    Li, don't go anywhere NEAR this video!

Young Money we winnin'
    I told her if I win, she won't get a penny

This beat was on point! Aaand that's pretty much it. XD Woooh, Tyga is sexy! And I love Lil Wayne regardless. Whoever organized this sure know how to but together a decent ass beat though, otherwise I'd seriously hate this song. I can't find a dance for a it, though, but I'm determined.

Chris Brown - Yo (Excuse Me Miss)

I don't know your name, but excuse me miss
    I saw you from across the room
    And I gotta admit that you got my attention you're making me wanna say "yo"

I know you're tryna leave, but excuse me miss
    I saved the last dance for you

Chris had just turned sixteen in this. Said it himself. I think this was the first video I saw of him, but definitely not the first song. I think this was when my crush started to develop. I was nine years old, but I've always been a sucker for some good dancing, and his voice was just heaven to my young ears. Pfft. Don't get me started on his physical attributes.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: What's on YOUR Playlist?   What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:47 pm

I love this! I might as well show you people what real music sounds like. My music taste is weird so please just hear me out. I am not all up to date like most people my age when it comes to music and since I detest any form of Rap I really don’t know any new modern artists. So, that’s why I tend to go back in time to find music I like. I love old music and of course Show tunes, that’s like Broadway songs and so on. I also like some odd and random songs here and there. Here are the genres I like!

Folk
Classical
Celtic
Show tunes
Instrumentals
Swing
Jazz
Ragtime
Hymns
Cajun
Zydeco

Those are the songs I tend to gravitate to. Now, I have listened to most music but it just does not please me like most people. Now I will put some songs that I have been listening to for days, don’t judge. Hahaha.

Earthy’s Current Song Addictions:

Téir Abhaile Riú - Celtic Woman

téir abhaile riú…
téir abhaile riú…

This song makes me want to get up and just well dance until I can’t feel my feet. Sadly since I can’t dance I just sit there and sing attempting to follow along. The singers are the Celtic Woman and by far are one of my favorite group of singers, go look up more of their songs they are awesome. A quick description of the song is that a girl named Mary wants to go to town to flirt with all the sailors, but her sisters says she can’t because she has to work. In the end she does and dances with the sailors and it ends there.

Hellfire – The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Like fire, hellfire this fire in my skin…

Yeah. I love this song just because the way Frollo sounds and I can’t get enough of it. When I play this song I feel like standing in front of my fireplace singing as loudly as I can. Instead I just stand in the middle of my room singing as if I was Frollo, I even do hand motions. So that’s a yes I love this song and listen to it all the time. Too much actually.

Boys Playing Airplanes - The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

This is one of my favorite pieces next to the one below. It makes me feel relaxed and lets my mind wonder. It is also from my favorite movie. (I have put this one and the one below it on the site before. Yep I still listen to it.)

Comptine d'un autre été: l'après midi" composed by: Yann

This is by far one of my favorite pieces to listen to when I am angry or nervous. It makes me feel at peace and I know every part of it. The one reason I would learn to play the piano was to place this piece. I would get into what it makes me feel, but I don’t want to get all emotionally. I also love the animation.

Alive alive O!

It’s so hard to find a version on Youtube that I actually like, but I do love this song. It’s about a girl names Molly Malone who sells mussels and cockles in Dublin, Ireland. Another fun fact about Molly is that most people believe she was a Lady of the Night aka a prostitute. If you watch the video I put they show a statue of her and you notice that her clothes are well revealing, but despite that fact I still love this song. Hahaha.

The Letter – Billy Elliot

And I will have missed you growing…

This song is one of my favorites of all of the Billy Elliot Soundtrack. If you do not know what Billy Elliot is I will tell you. It’s about a boy who wants to follow his dreams and with the help of a dance teacher he does, but in the end he has to leave his family behind. His mom died when he was young and in the song his teacher asked him to bring items that gave him inspiration, he brought a letter that his mom wrote for him. I love this song because it is just awesome and even though it is so sad I still love it.

Grandma’s Song – Billy Elliot

I’d go dancing and not give a sh*t. Spin around and love every bit!
(My favorite line has a cuss word in it. Just my luck.)

This is another song from Billy Elliot I love. Billy’s grandma was a dancer, but had to give it up to marry. I just love the way it sounds and I love Billy’s grandma. Just listen to it, it is very funny.

Don't Cry for Me Argentina - Evita

If you know me you wont need an explanation for this one. I sing it in the chatbox all the time.

How could I forget! Les Mis! Yay! Les Mis song dump!

At the End of the Day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OFxv_zQTzM
I Dreamed a Dream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wfR0y9qg90
Do You Hear the People Sing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYizXBQ5EQA
Look Down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2sTim8qSTk
Little People: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppotuhZjIkA

There are so many Les Mis songs and it is so hard to pick, but there are the ones I love. Also, I found it really hard to pick songs. I plan to post more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: What's on YOUR Playlist?   What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Here is the one song I really cant get out of my head! But I love it! ;D

Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby, let me know..
Girl imma show you how to do it and we start real slow..
You just put your lips together and you come real close..
Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby, here we go! (whistling) <3
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: What's on YOUR Playlist?   What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Haha well, I guess it's time I made my post for this. Let me be honest, I like all types of music. Very truly. But here are the genres that I most heavily prefer, lol and some of you may not find this at all surprising:

Traditional Japanese Music/Shinto Prayer Music
Video Game Music
Movie/TV Show Sountracks
Classic Rock
Metal
Heavy Metal
(Some) Rap
Reggae
Italian Folk Music
Italian Modern Music
Italian Music (I don't even know the genre, lol it's just Italian)
70s/80s/90s Music
Rock

Ten to one I forgot a few genres but eh, lol no big deal. You guys get the point anyway. Most of you who know me will not be surprised by some of these songs, or by some of these genres. Lol I don't care if you judge, but I won't judge you when the time comes, so ya know lol. So time for my music obsessions lol, but not just any music obsessions, my top 11 music obsessions, but in no particular order lol. Why top 11? Because I like to go one step beyond lol. Well here goes.

P.S. You're gonna notice I really love Aerosmith lol.

Kouzai's Music Obsessions:

So I just adore this song, love the lyrics, love the beat, it gets stuck in my head very easily, I can sing it and dance around the house...yeah. Probably my favorite Mika song. =)

OKAY SO I DEEPLY LOVE THIS SONG FOR NO REASON. But if you actually want to listen to the song go look it up on YouTube.... This is the music video too it. BEST MUSIC VIDEO EVER. EVER. It's a fake movie trailer and it's hilarious. XD WATCH IT. WATCH IT NOW.

Okay I'm done. =)

((So the site is being a butt and won't pull up the other links but you should click on them anyway....))
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: What's on YOUR Playlist?   What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:43 am

Duuuude Kali, I don't really have the time now, but three of those freaking songs you listed I already love with all my little heart. Those songs are "Let It Rock", "Sail", and "Shut Me Up".

Haha. I got SOOO much to say to all of you about your songs.

But not now.

Later.

Seeya!
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: What's on YOUR Playlist?   What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Okay, so it took forever but I'm finally back. I like Li's taste in music. In fact, I've been exposed to some of those songs before and I've added them to my usual playlist. Like 'Boys Playing Airplanes', The Piano, and I like 'The Letter', too. ^____^ I've been wanting to see Billy Elliot ever since I was young. I always thought it was interesting a boy wanted to learn ballet.

Kyo I'm listening to 'Whistle' as we speak! It is SOOO catchy, and it sounds surprisingly good. Gosh, I hated Flo Rida after he made Right Round, Circles and Good Feeling, because those are not originals. Those were all remakes[/b] from [i]other songs. It didn't mean they sounded bad; I just wished he'd find some originality. I'm not sure about 'Whistle', though. Anyways, I like it a lot.

Lol Pain likes rock, game music, and a splash of hip-hop, which makes me very happy. I'm very familiar with 'Dude Looks Like a Lady' from when I was a kid, surprisingly. I always thought it was a funny sort of song so I always sought it out. XD The Final Fantasy song brings an air that reminds me of the .hack//sign anime show (or any .hack show, for that matter!). As for Aerosmith in general, I think I like them. It takes me a little moment to get into certain things. :3

Kali, your first song was hilarious. I really like it. Talm' bout some 'Are you wishing you were ugly like me?' Pfft. XD

I'm not sure how the hell I stumbled across 'Sail', but I did and I got addicted to it. Like seriously. I've been listening to the original and several remixes for some time now. Then I found it On Demand and had a field day with that. It's so mysterious, haunting and unique .. ! =O

I love 'Shut Me Up'. Mindless Self Indulgence is an insane band! They're so fun! ^___^ Granted, I've only heard three or so songs but I guess I can say I'm pretty familiar with their style. O_O

I adore, adore, adore, ADORE 'Let it Rock'. It's a song that makes me so happy and I want to get up and dance my ass off. Their beat was ingenious, and I love how he and Lil Wayne collaborated. I'm so happy now listening to it. I feel like I can do anything! ^_____^

Thanks you guys.

Keep them coming! I want MORE MUSIC. <3

Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: What's on YOUR Playlist?   What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:54 pm

All my fav songs in one video.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: What's on YOUR Playlist?   What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 am

Jawan Harris ft. Tyga - Keisha

With all that pretty on your face
You don't even know what you did!
You stole my heart from the start
Got me trippin' like .. Keisha! Keishaa, oh Keisha!

I love Jawan.

I love him. I love him. I love him.

What other thirteen-year-old do you know that can sing like that? Or dance like that? I sure as hell don't know anyone that's that talented so young. He deserves the fame he's got, and Keisha is a really catchy song that got stuck in everyone's head. Lol. It's the second song I put on here named after a girl. XD But no, this BOY CAN SING HIS ASS OFF. Oh, and Tyga looked too cute in this video. ^___^

Ingrid Michaelson - Parachute

Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late at night
You are your own worst enemy; you'll never win the fight
Just hold onto me; I'll hold onto you
It's you and me up against the world; it's you and me

I freaking love Ingrid. Her voice is so sweeet. I honestly didn't think I'd like another one of her songs after 'The Chain', but I did. This song is so wonderful to me. I'd feel like when I ever fall in love I'd come rushing to hear it. It's so beautiful and poignant. And it's been stuck in my head for days.

Heather Headley - In My Mind

In my mind, I'll always be his lady
In my mind, I'll always be his girl

They say if you love something you've got to let it go
And if it comes back, then it means so much more
But if it never does, at least you will know
That it was something you had to go through to grow

The.

Very.

BEST.

This is the greatest song I've been listening to lately. She's an amazing singer, and of course it's a nice and soulful song. I'm a new fan of Heather. She sang directly from her heart. She put compassion and love into this song, and I freaking love it to itty bitty pieces. I've learned so much from this song alone. Thank you. ♥

Keyshia Cole - Enough of No Love

'Cause I can't stay here
If there's no love ..

In Keyshia's brand new song, she's pretty much sick and tired of being sick and tired. This is an amazing song. She can definitely sing her ass off. For everyone that's seen her reality show, this girl has a lot going on in her life. XD We all love her regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on YOUR Playlist?   What's on YOUR Playlist? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's on YOUR Playlist?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: