Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_vote_lcapHistory Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_voting_barHistory Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_vote_lcapHistory Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_voting_barHistory Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] Empty
PostSubject: History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12]   History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Once every few days I will post a test on history of different countries throughout the world. Each test will consist of 20 questions on the country's history. Anyone may participate, you don't even need to do well. I am doing this to help promote learning and acceptance between different cultures, who knows you might learn something new about the country you come from?

The rules are simple, answer as many questions about the country's history as you can, and after a few days the answers will be posted as well as a list of results. Anyone who ranks within the top 3 will receive a prize, and the highest scoring person will receive two prizes, one for being on top and the other for being in the top 3.

The rules are as follows:

1. DO NOT google the answers to this, I know this can't be moderated. But please have a bit of integrity alright? This is for fun, and it's not fair to other people if you always do well because you cheated.

2. Have fun lol, it's not the end of the world if you don't do well. Either way you learn something, and you have fun while doing it lol.

NOTE: Everyone will receive a prize for participation for each time they participate.

DISCLAIMER: These are simply for fun and educational purposes, and are not mandatory. You do not have to participate it you do not want to.

1. What failed World War II raid resulted in over 3000 Canadian casualties?
a) Dieppe
b) Beny-sur-Mer
c) Vimy Ridge
d) Berneval

2. Born in the 1930s in northern Ontario, who were Annette, Cécile, Émilie, Yvonne and Marie?
a) The Magdalene Sisters
b) The Dionne Quintuplets
c) The Famous Five
d) Céline Dion’s sisters

3. Where was the “Last Spike” driven that marked the completion of the Canadian Pacific Railway?
a) Craigellachie
b) Fort William
c) Kicking Horse Pass
d) Vancouver

4. Which founder of Manitoba led the Métis in two rebellions?
a) Gabriel Dumont
b) Georges Étienne Cartier
c) William McDougall
d) Louis Riel

5. What was Sir John A. Macdonald’s “National Dream”?
a) a transcontinental railway
b) lower tariffs
c) peace between the English and French
d) eliminating the national debt

6. Who was Prime Minister when Canada officially became a bilingual country?
a) Brian Mulroney
b) Louis St-Laurent
c) Pierre Trudeau
d) John Diefenbaker

7. How many referendums have been held in Quebec on the question of sovereignty?
a) one
b) two
c) three
d) four

8. Who scored Canada’s winning goal in the last game of the 1972 Summit Series between Canada and the Soviet Union?
a) Phil Esposito
b) Bobby Hull
c) Yvon Cournoyer
d) Paul Henderson

9. Who said: “The 20th century shall belong to Canada”?
a) John A. Macdonald
b) Robert Borden
c) Wilfrid Laurier
d) Queen Victoria

10. Who was Canada’s first female governor general?
a) Jeanne Sauvé
b) Adrienne Clarkson
c) Flora Macdonald
d) Emily Murphy

11. Who were the Americans, wishing to remain faithful to Great Britain, that came to Canada after the American Revolution?
a) Quakers
b) United Empire Loyalists
c) Fenians
d) all of the above

12. Where was the first Confederation conference held in 1864?
a) Ottawa
b) Quebec
c) Charlottetown
d) London

13. Where in Newfoundland did Leif Erickson establish a Norse (Viking) establishment?
a) Port-aux-Basques
b) L’Anse-aux-Meadows
c) Cape Spear
d) Signal Hill

14. Which of the following Aboriginal Peoples lived on the West Coast of Canada?
a) Haida
b) Mohawks
c) Beothuks
d) Cree

15. Which of the following explorers was a Jesuit priest?
a) Nicholas du Vigneau
b) Jacques Cartier
c) Francis Drake
d) Jacques Marquette

16. In which Canadian province did Lord Selkirk establish an important settlement in the early 1800s?
a) Saskatchewan
b) Manitoba
c) Ontario
d) British Columbia

17. In which country was John A. Macdonald born?
a) England
b) Canada
c) Scotland
d) Ireland

18. Which canal was completed in 1824?
a) Welland Canal
b) Panama Canal
c) Rideau Canal
d) Lachine Canal

19. What was the Underground Railroad?
a) a Canadian National Railroad to compete against the Canadian Pacific Railway
b) Canada’s first subway
c) a secret route used by slaves to escape the United States to Canada
d) a tunnel between New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island

20. During what war did New France fall to the British in 1763?
a) Seven Years War
b) Thirty Years War
c) Hundred Years War
d) War of Spanish Succession
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12]   History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:43 pm

No google? Lol. Time to fail.

1. B

2. D

3. C

4. B

5. C

6. C

7. C

8. A

9. A

10. C

11. B (I KNOW I GOT THIS RIGHT)

12. A

13. C

14. A

15. C

16. C

17. A

18. C

19. B

20. A (I know 100% that I got this right)

Well, I think I did pretty good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12]   History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Well I am from the USA so I (being sarcastic) definitely got this:

1. A

2. B

3. C

4. B

5. A

6. C

7. C

8. D

9. A

10. A

11. B

12. C

13. B

14. A

15. D

16. C

17. D

18. A

19. C (I got this 110% chance)

20. A

I really really really wanted to use google, but I didn't. (Most were total guesses am I hope Lady Luck is on my side)
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12]   History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:48 am

Well the time limit is up! I've been meaning to do this earlier but...well I'm lazy lol. And here are the results!

Official Answer Sheet
Spoiler:

Individual Scores
Spoiler:

Top Scorers
Spoiler:

Thank you for playing! The next test should be out tonight!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12]   History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Test #1 - Canadian History [05/7/12]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: