Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_vote_lcapAddress to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_voting_barAddress to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_vote_lcapAddress to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_voting_barAddress to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom   Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:52 pm

My fellow citizens, under the banner of the Earth Kingdom I stand here today telling you all that the rumors are true. The Summit in the Shadow Lands was attacked, by a New World called Ullondor. The inhabitants of the world are able to wield powers unknown to our world, but don’t fear we will be able to defeat them. I am sad to say that we are at war with these people. I promise the other monarch and I did not have this in plan. We wanted to make peace with them and instead of fighting we wished to learn from each other. We both have so much to offer and it pains me to have to do this. I do not wish to jeopardize my people, but after spending much time with my advisers they all agreed the act of war much be declared. The other Nations are declaring war on the magicians as I speak and soon orders will be given for a draft seeking able bodied men.

Dark times are ahead of us my fellow citizens, but through perseverance we will be strong. Remember this we are the Earth Kingdom and the earth is strong made up by the very rocks we bend. I ask of all of you to be like those rocks. Be strong and pack a hard punch, let’s send those magicians back to where they came. I am asking for the full support of the eartbenders, non-benders, sandbenders, and any other bender who is proud to call themself an Earth Kingdom citizen. I as your leader will lead you all to victory, but I do remind you the war will be costly. I ask of everyone to aid in the war effort. I ask for able bodied men to serve their country proud and those in the home front to give aid to those men serving. Remember while on both fronts we still are a part of the Earth Kingdom, but fighting next to the Vermillion Empire, Water Tribes, and so on. We all are intertwined and will determine the fate of our worlds future. I ask for everyone’s help and I know we can all do this together.

The next years will be tough on our people and some families may be split, but keep in mind the good being done. We are protecting a kingdom that has stood for over 3000 years and does not plan to go anywhere. What is the Earth without the Earth Kingdom? Nothing! We are strong and can take a hit and send a bigger punch back. I ask of you all my fellow citizens to give full efforts in this war as we go down this path. I thank you all for your time and as the days pass more recruitment offices will be opened and we will welcome those who want to aid the war effort. Do remember the Elemental Kingdom to the south has become burned beyond belief and any abled bodies who would like to join the EKRS are welcomed to join. We are the Earth Kingdom! Our name will live on my fellow citizens! Never forget that! Thank you all.
Back to top Go down

Address to the Citizens of the Earth Kingdom
Page 1 of 1