Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_vote_lcapIntermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_voting_barIntermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_vote_lcapIntermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_voting_barIntermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)   Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Ryu was a little disapointed. Doing business with the Jasmine Dragon was not going well. The owner was not interested in expanding his crops into Fire Nation. “That seems a risky business young man.” The man said. He was trying to find out how to regain his family fortune. He asked for some tea while he was there. “Spending your money in fine tea won’t give you more money, Ryu.” He thought. Having tea alone wan’t much fun either but maybe could have fun. Ryu draw one poison flask. “Hmm I think this could be fun.”He thought as he sneak in to the kitchen and put some venom in a kettle.

Last edited by Lenkense on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)   Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Drako was thirsty and went into the Jasmine dragon. A man greeted him saying "Welcome to the Jasmine Dragon the best Tea Shop in Ba Sing Sae" Drako looked around and saw someone sneaking into the kitchen. Everything went into slow motion and Drako pushed the greetor and ran to get the person sneaking in the kitchen. Drako tackle him to the ground "What do you think your doing.. trying to poison these people" Drako knew obiously knowing what the was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)   Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Ryu couldn’t have fun apparently. He was a bit upset. His journey weren’t really success niether fun. “Who are you? Why do you think I’m poisoning someone? Why do you enter this place and start shouting me?” Ryu was really scared. He had discovered him he thought he could have some but here was this good guy wanna-be stopping him. “Are you gonna keep quiet or are you gonna answer me? Do you know who I am? I’m one of the members of Okita Clan. Are you looking for troubles?” He was trying to scare this guy. If he was gonna ruin his fun, Ryu would try to ruin this guy life.
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)   Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Drako was getting angry "Are you trying to scare me I could masacer your whole clan if I wanted to" Drako picked up the man and brought him outside and threw him on the ground.
"So you're trying to scare me, but do you even know your opponent or who you even going against". Drako secretly took out his hidden blade that went through his ring finger.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)   Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm

“Are you gonna kill me cold blooded right now? In plain sight?” Ryu freaked out. Those last words sounded like a squee. This guy was dangerous, what was him? A warrior? It didn’t seemed he didn’t draw a weapon, he was consealing one. “What else are you hiding?” He thought.

“I beg your pardon, young warrior. I’m Ryu Okita, first and only chemist in the Fire Nation and you my friend might have a lucky day.” Ryu smile and bow to the stranger. “I have a deal that you won’t reject”
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)   Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Drako put his hidden blade away and said "I appreciate you calling me a young warrior but I am a 67 year old and my name is Drako"
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)   Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm

“Are you a ninja Master Drako? No, that ring is no ninja weapon. But you are a sneaky warrior aren’t you? I have, my friend, some of the finest compuods you can imagine. And I’m willing to sell them to you at a fair price. Let me ask you are there many warriors like you around here? Because I could offer my services to your friend too.” Ryu said and show him his flasks.
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)   Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Drako looked around and began to whisper something to Ryu "I am an assassin part of the Order of the Assassin's don't tell anyone or I will kill you"
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)   Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Ryu was shocked. He didn’t know what to say. But he got an idea. “Maybe I could make some profits out of this.” He thought. “Quite a business you got Master Drako! Is your cleric order willing to buy some supplies for the temple? I’ve got some of the finest ointment. Would you like to hear about it?” Ryu felt that he had found his new income. Supplying and order of asssssin wasn’t really something honorous, but he needed the money. “How about a cup of tea?” Ryu smiled devilish
Back to top Go down
JamesTheRiddler
Beginner
Beginner
JamesTheRiddler

PostSubject: Re: Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)   Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:34 pm

drako thought that some supplies would be nice and this guy could somewhat be trusted. "By the way its the Creed order and here's a dagger it will give you access to the temple and i am not thirsty for tea" Drako looked at Ryu and looked at his attire and equipment "Your not a fighter are you?" Drako took one of his swords put it in his hands and offered it to Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)   Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intermission 1: Wolves' Pact (closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next