Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRevealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_voting_barRevealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRevealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_voting_barRevealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:00 am

Mona lee laughed.All she had was Akya her poodle penguin."I don't think I can ride,Akya she is a ohalf feet tall."As if Akya heard her name,she barked as she wobbled over to Mona lee to pick her up."I think your polar dog will be a good choice."She told her.Akya was put down,still barking and wobbling around while she mess with water and waterbend
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:10 am

"That thing is adorable." She laughed brightly bending down to touch it, listening to the noises it made. It was simply delightful. Then she stood and nodded to Mona Lee. "We'll take Rikka then. She's strong and fast and she loves to swim."
With that, she turned from Mona, giving her a wink, and stepped from inside the igloo.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 am

"Okay I'm going to go pack okay?"Mona lee walked off into the igloo she shared with Mai.She owned alot but decided to take little.She was alreayd wearing her best dress,so she decided to take blue shorts and a tank top,and stuff for Akya.At the time she was packing,Mai walked in.Small and frail,her grey hair was put up in a bun."When you first arrived Mona lee,I knew you were special."She told her.Mona lee looked back at her and smiled.

"When the elders told me you were avatar,I was honored to train the past life of many great heros,and now your gonna be one of them."Mai grasped Moanle into a hug as she started her way to sit on a pillow.

"I want you to promise me you'll try each day with every element,no mattter which one is harder than the other,okay?"Mai asked.Mona lee nodded.

"I will."She told Mai.

"You and Yu'ukina are gonna do great things,I feel here."Mai pointed to her heart.

"Where everything will always be,here Mona lee,the heart hold everything,you life,your emotions,and the meoriies that touch you,this is one of those memories."Mai told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)   Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revealing to the person with in (Open to all who wants to witness)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2