Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_vote_lcapI'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_voting_barI'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_vote_lcapI'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_voting_barI'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all)   I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:03 am

Yamikura had been bar-hopping for hours. He started with a local bar near his home in the upper ring. It was midnight now and he had made it all the way to the lower ring. With a bottle of rum held lazily in his hand, he stumbled out of a run down dirty old bar and began to try and walk up the street. He intended to be heading home but, instead he was drunkenly lost and walking the wrong way. He couldn't walk in a strait line to save his life. Every step he took sent him teetering off in that direction. He could hardly remember the last time he was this drunk (maybe he couldn't remember it because he was drunk?). Time had begun to sober him up but, it would be a while. Until then he just continued on his merry way, singing some unrecognizable tune to himself and the stray pumacats. He fumbled his pipe out of his pocket and into his mouth and then forgot to light it. He didn't have a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Rhia
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rhia

PostSubject: Re: I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all)   I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:27 am

Rhia saw the man stumbling along in a drunken haze. The sight made her smile, her thoughts going straight to mischief-mode. Rhia had to cover her mouth as she came up with a plan in order to not expose her presence. Never missing a chance to mess with people, Rhia sunk back into the shadows of a nearby house. She waited for the man to stumble by before she sent several strong gusts of wind, coming from all different directions.
Back to top Go down
http://stark-narked-industries.tumblr.com
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all)   I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 am

Yami was continuing on his merry little way, stumbling here and there when suddenly a great gust of wind came his way. The drunken general found himself blown out into the middle of the deserted road, nearly falling over from the force of the wind. However, just when he was teetering over, he spun around on his heel and continued to walk and sing, unhindered by the blast. "Ohh howrr did ya n-n-know I n-n-needed you s-so badly? Ohh, I believes in miracles! Since the day you came a-alooong, you sexay thang you!" Perhaps drunk was an understatement?
Back to top Go down
Rhia
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rhia

PostSubject: Re: I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all)   I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Rhia smiled in amazement at the dexterity of the stranger. Blind drunk, with absolutely no idea where he was going, he could still stay on his feet. She watched the man stumble along, singing and Rhia's amusement turned into pity. She stepped out of the shadows and called after the man.

'Hey, are you alright mate?'
Back to top Go down
http://stark-narked-industries.tumblr.com
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all)   I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Yami made a over dramatic wide turn to face the girl who addressed him. "Oh, so you're the lil air bendy, huh? Think your so funny, pickin' on a man who's havin a perfectly good time?! HUH?!" he tried to sound angry but he just started cracking up. His pipe almost fell out of his mouth. "Am I okay? I've never been better! Don't worry little girl, I'm what you call, a professional when it comes to- hic- to drinkin'. Me only regret is gonna be my beautiful B*tch of a hangover in the mornin'!" he said much louder than was necessary and took a swig from the bottle in his hand. He began to teeter and then almost fell over but, he twisted his foot and made a piller of earth come up to support him. He wound up in more of a reclined position. "The real querr- question is, miss, why are YOU out here at this time of night? It's dangergergerous- DANGEROUS in this part of town ya know!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all)   I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not as think as you drunk I am (open to all)
Page 1 of 1