Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Missing home (open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMissing home (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barMissing home (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMissing home (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barMissing home (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Missing home (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhia
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rhia

Missing home (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing home (open)   Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 am

Rhia's eyes widened at Draven's earthbending. She had studied the form back home, but she had never seen it before. Learning the theory was one thing but actually seeing it, that was totally different. The elements low stance and attack formations had inspired her to try similar things with her airbending, but it was the sheer force of earth that facinated her. Earth and air were both defensive elements, but instead of avoiding, earth benders stood their ground. Seeing that in practice was very refreshing.

'Wow, that was pretty awesome,' she Rhia, 'I've never seen earthbending before, but I've always found it so interesting and I love it because it's so... so down to earth,' Rhia finished, laughing lamely at her own joke.

'I used to live at the Southern Air Temple. I wasn't allowed to travel because I was supposed to focus on my bending, so I've never really seen any other elements in practice. Just studied them.'
Back to top Go down
http://stark-narked-industries.tumblr.com
Audric
Novice
Novice
Audric

PostSubject: Re: Missing home (open)   Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:55 am

Draven laughed and shook his head. "Down to earth? Good one." He then looked past Rhia and sighed sadly. "Back home, when I was younger, my parents and I used to dream about leaving the earth kingdom, and traveling, just for fun." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess things dont work out as planned all the time, eh?" Draven forced a chuckle. "But yeah, ive always studied other forms of bending too, before I started working in my fathers shop. Air bending, interests me, for the same reason earthbending interests you. They're like opposites, the air bending movements are so swift."
Back to top Go down
Rhia
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rhia

PostSubject: Re: Missing home (open)   Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:33 am

An idea came to Rhia so suddenly and total complete that she jumped in the air.

'HEY! Why don't we try to teach each other our bending! Well, I mean not like actual bending, just like practical stuff to help with our own! You can help me develop some attacks, and I can help you with defense!' exclaimed Rhia.

Rhia was so exicted about the idea that she forgot that she had only just met Draven. Not that she would usually care, she loved meeting new people. But exposing some of her bending secrets? She'd never really done that to anyone before, yet she just didn't care. She was too excited to care.

Never one to take no for an answer, Rhia went on 'I can teach you evasive skills like this. Go on, attack me with all you got.'
Back to top Go down
Audric
Novice
Novice
Audric

PostSubject: Re: Missing home (open)   Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Draven laughed at Rhia's enthusiasm. It was refreshing. "I'd love to see some of your illustrious and evasive air bending skills." Draven said with a smirk. "And if you're one hundred percent sure you want me to use all my earth bending force, I will." He stated, and he stomped on the ground, and raised his hands, just like he did when he raised the rock, except this time, her forced his hands out towards Rhia, and in a moment the rocks went shooting towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rhia
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Rhia

PostSubject: Re: Missing home (open)   Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Feet in position and breath steady, Rhia watched closely for Draven's attack. She watched him stomp the ground, raise the piece of earth and take aim. As he kicked and earth came soaring towards her, Rhia made her move. Jumping high, aided by her airbending, Rhia watched the earth fly beneath her as she sumersaulted in the air. She landed lightly on her feet and without wasting a moment, aimed a light gust of wind at Draven as her counter-attack.

'Normally that would have toppled you over, but I decided to be nice,' smiled Rhia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing home (open)   Missing home (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing home (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2