Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_vote_lcapJust A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_voting_barJust A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_vote_lcapJust A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_voting_barJust A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) Empty
PostSubject: Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )   Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Kayuki's stomach growled fiercely, she grasped it immediately hoping it would shut up. She waited at a table for her food, sipping on her warm tea. It has been awhile since she has eaten, not due to the fact that she didn't have the money, she has just been away for so long. So you could say she was busy.

" Here you go ma'm " Said the nice older gentleman who waited on the tables here. Kayuki smiled, thanked him, and smelled the delicious seafood wraps that laid before her. No matter how starving she was though she liked to eat with manners. So Kayuki ate slowly and enjoyed it. Well enjoyed it while she could.

At the door, walked in three rowdy, drunk men. Nuisance's, creating a disturbance in the silence. Kayuki glared, at them, finally shrugging and going back to her food. what could she really do about it. She listened as the owner had ordered them to leave. But stubborn men these days. said they had a right to be here and couldn't refuse his service. The owner complained abut how they were drunk and hit one with the end of a broom forcing them out. However this wasn’t the brightest idea. The drunken man had toppled backwards, right onto Kayuki’s table. Pushing her plate of food right onto the floor.

She glared at the intruder, “ I suggest you leave.” Kayuki growled and quickly swung her leg up, giving the man a boot right to the face. He fell, holding his jaw. Even drunk the other two got scared enough, and had to drag the man out with them.

The girl sighed, picked her table back up, pushed in her chair, paid for her meal she only ate half of, apologized and left. Kayuki wasn’t one to dwell on things, and the anger left her face shortly as she stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )   Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Taru wanders down the street peacefully, his hands stuffed deep down into his pockets, his head turned up towards the skies, walking without paying much attention to his surroundings. He walks past a restaurant, as the sound or breaking glass and porcelain echoes through the air. The next thing he knew he was located on the ground outside the restaurant, his feet pointing up into the air, as the air was knocked out of his body.

Some drunk men had just run him down, heading away without even checking to see if he was okay.

He tried to cough, to jump start the vital process called breathing. After two attempts, he was successfull, slowly pushing himself into a seated position, heaving for his breath, glaring in the direction the drunk men had headed 'No manners whatsoever, psh, what are mothers doing to their stupid off-spring to have them be this idiotic' the grumbled lowlt to himself, as he slowly got up onto his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )   Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Kayuki looked out to see the drunken men running down the street as if they were being chased by a platypus bear. This made Kayuki a little happy and she grinned. They were cowards and couldn’t stand on their own two feet in a fight. Kayuki’s grin dropped quickly though.

She spotted an old man on the ground. Poor old thing, they had probably knocked him over. Kayuki stepped forward to help him, offering out a hand but he had already stood. He seemed to grumble and mutter something about the idiotic men, yet she couldn’t understand.

“Are you alright sir,” she asked hoping he wasn’t hurt or anything. This was mainly her fault, she was the one to send them out in such a rush. “ Can i help you with anything?” Kayuki smiled sweetly offering her assistance. She was usually such a sweet girl, yet there was a darkness inside of her, one that was hard to control. It talked to her, corrupted her. She was a Angel, but one that brought Death.

But at this moment, she heard nothing, and only kindness shown bright.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )   Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 pm

He scratches the back of his head slightly, glancing down the road the men had gone one last time, before he turns his attention towards the young girl that had offered him her assistance. "I am alright, young lady. Thanks for your concern" He said politely, bowing his head slightly. "I'm perfectly fine, except for a bit of mental distress, due to mothers these days failing to raise their kids properly, but then again, I was like that, sometimes, in my early twenties, so, who am I to judge" he stated, letting out a hearty laugh.

He offers her a smile before he continues speaking "Not alot of people would stop to aid an old man, say, how about I buy you a cup of tea, unless you have places you need to be, that is"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )   Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Kayuki smiled as the old gentleman has seemed to be alright. She placed her hands together in her long sleeves in front of her. He respectively declined her help and she nodded. He was polite and she was happy for that. Most older people were rather grumpy and irritable. This one however was funny.

“ I think we all have acted like that once at least,” She smiled and giggled. Her grin seemed to grow even wider as he offered to buy her a cup of tea for her friendliness. Usually she would decline, as she doesn’t like to be bothersome. But his man seemed to enjoy her time so Kayuki nodded nicely.

“I would enjoy a cup, yet allow for me to pay for it myself. Ill gladly sit with you though.” Kayuki placed her arm through his and walked with him back into the tea shop. The owner shook his head and smiled at the girls return. At least she wouldnt be kicking anyone in the face this time.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )   Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Taru smiles and nods towards the girl "Very well, I do hope you don't think I can't afford one extra cup of tea, though" He responds towards the girl, letting out yet another hearty laughter, as the two enter the tea shop.

Quickly, he spots a nice table, pointing in the direction of the table before asking "How would you feel about sitting there, or would the miss prefer to sit elsewhere?" he said with a smirk, pointing out the only available table in the teashop.

Approaching the table, he moves towards one of the chairs, taking a seat himself. "Usually, I would pull out the chair for a lady, but you seem to be the type that wishes to do things herself." He states, letting out a slight chuckle.

"A cup of Jasmine tea, please." He says, waving towards one of the waitors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )   Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Kayuki smiled at the old mans humor. It was intelligent, yet could make any child laugh too. He had one of those personalities, drawing in your expirence and making a comment. She followed the man back to the table, and sat down along with him.

" I am a moraled person, and don't like to be a bothersome on anyone, rich or poor, old or young. I always like to take the burden upon myself to do things. How else would one become so independent."

Kayuki smiled and ordered a cup of Ginseng tea with lemon. Her favorite, and couldn't mind spending an afternoon chatting and drinking it. That would be a perfect peaceful day, but of course in her life, days like that just don't exist.

She watched as the older waiter from before brought them their cups and poured their tea, leaving the pot their for them. Kayuki smiled and nodded at the waiter who winked and scurried off.

" Once again i'm sorry about what happened to you, i feel like it was my fault you were trampled."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )   Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Teru grinned slightly as the young lady spoke. She seemed quite mature for her age. He gripped onto his teacup with both hands, feeling the warmth of the tea through the porcelain cup. He took a small sip of the tea, listening to what the girl said, quietly.

"You must not blame yourself, miss. I simply happened to be in the wrong place at the right time. If not, I hadn't thought of setting my foot inside here, and would never have had this fabulous cup of jasmine tea, and who knows, I could have been stabbed in the back and robbed if I had continued uninterrupted. No need to feel guilty miss." He calmly said, taking yet another sip of the tea, burning his mouth in the process.

"Ouch.. I'm Teru by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )   Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Kayuki listened and nodded. He was right, she could have prevented a disaster completely. Wise old man. Kayuki brought the cup to her lips, feeling the warm liquid run down her throat. It was soothing. She removed the cup, squeezing another lemon into the wonderful tea. This was her favorite place to ever eat and relax, if only it weren't a little rowdy sometimes. Kayuki smiled.

" Hello Teru, My name is Kayuki, I'm so very happy we have met. Your one of the few people who have been nice to me since my return. "

She smiled even larger to give him a warm greeting. He wasn't your typical over aggressive irritable old geezer. This man seemed to know his way around. And his way with his words.

" I hope i'm not taking up any of your time or anything, I don't get to talk to many people either and this is enjoyable. "
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )   Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Teru glanced towards her raising his right eyebrow slightly. "How come people are rude towards a lovely young lady as yourself? Youth these days.." he simply stated, taking yet another sip of the tea that was starting to cool down. Without giving it any thiyght, he simply reheats the tea himself, before taking another quick sip.

"We both know that old men have nothing to do except drink tea all day, take walks or sleep. Although, I'm not so old I nap every two hours. I have nothing better to do, to be honest." He finished, giving her a goofy smile.

"Judging from your attire, pose and behaviour you're from the fire nation, and most likely from a noble family, or a wealthy one, but you've been traveling around, haven't you? Come back recently?" He casually says, trying to make a conversation. "Fire bender, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )   Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Moment of Peace Please! ( Henate )
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next