Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Standing on the bridge.. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Standing on the bridge.. I_vote_lcapStanding on the bridge.. I_voting_barStanding on the bridge.. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Standing on the bridge.. I_vote_lcapStanding on the bridge.. I_voting_barStanding on the bridge.. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Standing on the bridge..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Standing on the bridge.. Empty
PostSubject: Standing on the bridge..   Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Mona lee hesitated.She noticed how the water kind of glowed at that time of day.She put down her heavy object,and watched the water for a second.Then she decided she wanted to bend it.She picked it up with one movement,swaying it around,and playing with it.She was ok of a waterbender,and wanted to do more with the element.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Standing on the bridge..   Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Sio was walking with a few books in his hands. A nearby school asked for a delivery to be made because the students were studying history of the Northern Water Tribe. These books were precious so Sio was the one given the task to make sure they made it there safely. He walked around people and down streets. Once he got to the school he dropped the books off and informed the teacher of their importance. The woman nodded and said quickly, "Yes, yes, important I get it." She waved Sio off and then shut the door on him. The boy frowned and walked away from the school and then his eyes caught a girl alone on the bridge.

Sio walked up slowly and looked her up and down. She looked as if she was lost in her thoughts. He really did not want to disturb her. In the end Sio got closer and said in a soft voice, "Hello." He was so shy around people. He preferred to have his nose stuck in a book, but it is nice to get out and be social every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Standing on the bridge..   Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Mona lee shook her head of the thoughts as the boy said hello.She turned to him,her dress flowing perfectly around,her eyes were still on the glowing water."Hello."She said softly,and rolled her eyes forgetting to introduce herself."I am Mona lee,and you are?"She asked kindly putting a smile on.She hasn't made many friends so this might be the first.She was so interested in waterbending she just waved the rest of the world away.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Standing on the bridge..   Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 pm

“I am Sio Ito,” he said weakly as he looked her up and down. He had never seen this girl before. Granted he usually spends his free time in the library reading instead of wondering around town. The only time he goes out is to drop off books or speak to the teachers at the school. Most of the time they have some questions dealing with history of the tribe or the world and they tend to ask Sio because he knows a lot of different subjects. “I have not seen you around here before,” Sio said with a shrug and he moved to the railings on the bridge. He leaned against it and looked at the flowing water. Sometimes he wished he could waterbend and be a soldier instead of being confined to his duties as a scholar. “Why are you standing here all alone?” He asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Standing on the bridge..   Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Mona smiled sweetly."I've been in the sister tribe training,so I just got back."Mona lee said then she smiled even bigger."And I am also admiring the water."She turned her hand side to side to make a small wave in the beautiful water.She couldn't help but smile.She loved being a water bender,she loved the feeling she gets.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Standing on the bridge..   Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:09 am

"Training in what?" Sio asked and then watched as she moved her hand. For a few seconds he wondered why she was doing this and then he noticed she was moving the water. "Oh," he said softly, "you are a waterbender." He was slightly jealous of this girl, but at least he had his intellect. "I am a nonbender," Sio did not like when people classified people as benders because people who don't bend offer so much to society. Sio sometimes believes that those who do not bend offer more than those who do. All throughout history almost all of the problems are caused by people who bend and in the end those who do not bend are forced to take them out of the problems or find a way to deal with it. "I work with the scholars of the water tribe, my job it to preserve out tribe's history." Put in words his job sounded very boring, but he actually loved ever second of it.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Standing on the bridge..   Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 am

Mona lee smiled."You know all our important history?"She asked.Most people might think that was boring,but she loved to hear the history of their tribes.She moved in closer to him."You think I could read some of it?"She thought.She would love to hear about the tribe's battles and great people.The more she read about great people the more she was encouraged to be the best she can be.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Standing on the bridge..   Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Sio nodded and replied, “Most of it. If I don’t know some parts I know where the book is located so I can look it up. Most of the time I get people coming to me to tell them about the history or even if we have any books mentioning ancestors. I am able to find most of the requests.” Sio knew the library like the back of his hand he spends all his time there it is like his second home. Sio nodded weakly and then said, “Sure if you stop by the library next to the palace I can give you a few books to read. Do you have any events in our history that you like? Maybe I can find some books about it for you.”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Standing on the bridge..   Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Mona lee thought.She was interested in anything.She loved anything with war.She thought hard.Sh ewould like to know alot."I think I'd like to know.......about our greatest fights,our strongest battles."She nodded at what she just spoke.Akya,the poodle penguin approached the two.First looking very oddly at Sio then padded happily over to Mona lee."Hello Akya."Mona lee said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing on the bridge..   Standing on the bridge.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standing on the bridge..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: April-
Jump to: