Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_vote_lcapA Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_voting_barA Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_vote_lcapA Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_voting_barA Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sitka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sitka

A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all)   A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 am

Sitka stared out over over the ice from his place on the wall. He'd escaped his father again. Nokala was very over protective of his only son, not matter how often Sitka reminded him that he was sixteen, and plenty old enough to take care of himself. He pulled the mask that covered the lower half of his face down around his neck, taking a deep breath of the cold air. He looked down at the long fall to the ground below him.
As long as he wasn't busy, then perhaps he should do something to help his father. He jumped, only to fall a few feet before moving one hand in a sharp gesture, and catching himself on a ledge of ice that formed beneath his feet. He looked over the edge, standing straight and moving his hands and feet, forming miniature ledges from his ledge to the ground. then he leaped from ledge to ledge, landing on the ground and waving a hand at the wall, and watching as the ledges sank beck into the ice, seeming to have never been there to begin with. then he turned, walking quickly and arriving at his father's small canoe, neatly stowed in a hollow hole. He dragged it out into the water.
There was a low growl from behind him. Sitka turned to see Kishka there, watching him. "There you are! Where have you been girl?" The large snow leopard laid her ears back against her head, looking between him and the boat reproachfully. Sitka laughed. "Alright, get in." He gestured to the boat. Kishka loped forward, and stepped carefully into the canoe, her great weight rocking the small boat back and forth in the water.
Sitka looked at the boat nervously. He didn't like deep water. He took a deep breath, and grabbed the edge of the boat, pulling it closer to the land. He climbed into the canoe. holding entirely still and gripping the sides until the boat stopped moving.
Kishka turned to face him, butting her head affectionately against his shoulder. "Don't move." He said to her softly. The Snow leopard held entirely still until the boat stopped moving. Sitka relaxed, then picked up the oar and began to row the boat out into the favored fishing spots his father had shown him when he was little. He set the oar down, looking into the water and holding still and waiting fro the fish.
Back to top Go down

A Fish For Your Thoughts (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1