Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_voting_barArrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_voting_barArrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Arrival (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TechScience
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
TechScience

Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Open)    Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Tzar's cheek quickly turned a light blush as Gianna grabbed his hand, he wasn't one for contact but at the same time he didn't want to offend her so he took a deep breath and continued reading the book to distract himself, as he reads the book he nervously said, "T-The temple i-is supposedly o-one of the oldest o-of the city, s-some suspect it being t-the first to even be built." After a few moments of his eyes scanning the page he closed the book and put it back into his satchel.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Open)    Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 pm

"Oooh sounds old" Gianna giggled softly to herself "your very fidgety" she skips slightly, biting her bottom lip. Gianna pursed her lips shaking her head slightly "sounds romantic" she jokes giggling happily "we shall go and we shall look and then we shall fly on Mister Bubbles!"
Back to top Go down
TechScience
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
TechScience

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Open)    Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Tzar blushing a little more at Gianna's comments which were leaving him a little uncomfortable, he shook his head at her comment and said, "I-It isn't r-romantic..." after a few moments of walking he remembered her saying something about a mister bubbles but was to distracted at her uncomfortable comments that he had forgotten to ask, "M-Mister B-Bubbles? I-Is that a p-pet name?"
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Open)    Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:45 pm

"Mister Bubbles, is a big strong bison who flies as high as the clouds." Gianna giggles her head bobbing up and down exitedly. Gianna giggled musicly "He is big and strong bison, he is friendly bison likes to lick people, his licks are wierd." Gianna giggled looking around slightly "Mister Bubbles no pet name, Mster Bubbles Name!"
Back to top Go down
TechScience
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
TechScience

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Open)    Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm

Tzar looked at Gianna with a confused look, but as he turns his head he notices a small temple, but not just any temple it was the same on in his book he quickly smiles and excitedly rushes at the temple accidentally forgetting Gianna behind and leaving her in the crowd, as he gets to the temple is sight is immediately drawn to the statues, which he approaches and starts to examine closely.

(Repost since warmonger seems unresponsive)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Open)    Arrival (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2