Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_vote_lcapVisiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_voting_barVisiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_vote_lcapVisiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_voting_barVisiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiac-Soul
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zodiac-Soul

Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.   Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:24 pm

The dark night sky held no surprises, it shadows were oily and black as if they could reach out and grab a hold of you. These shadows were like living entities waiting to feed on unsuspecting prey,but before things could become darker a figure appeared out of the darkness clothed in black. A large sword hung on his back it's chain rattling as he walked, it seemed that spirit realm had sent a new being of death to do their bidding but really it wasn't, it was something different a bender of black fire unnatural unholy fire that did not bring warm but wrath. His eyes pierced the darkness and he continued on his way searching for something but what he couldn't tell. He thought that maybe if he return here to the place of his parent birth maybe he finally be at peace but he felt nothing for this strange land nothing at all. BeiJu grunted and moved on continuing with out even so much as single thought he walked. He passed by homes and houses filled with happy people as if all was well, none of them knew the meaning of pain what it was like to be alone and to just have no one to call family. As he got to the last house of the housing district he heard a noise that made him stop, the sound of a crying child, moving with extreme skill he scaled the wall not making a sound, Swing into the child's room he used his sword to hang on the wall above the child. He looked down and saw the door open pulling himself up to hand flat he saw as the mother and father walked into the room and grabbed their child comforting him. BeiJu looked on and could a feel deep pit of pain come but instead of becoming angry he huffed blowing out a puff of black fire and stealthy left out the house. The curtains the only evidence of his departure. BeiJu continued to walk the streets hating the fact that he had come back only to see what he didn't have. "This place is pathetic and it makes you weak."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.   Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:15 am

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

The night was thick. Cassian had spent most of his time pressing through the dense forestry of this land, and had expected complete and total blackness by nightfall anyway. He'd reached civilization by sunset, and could not determine whether he was relieved or disappointed. The forest, though unpleasant, was tolerable (providing he knew what he was doing) and beneficial to his training. The city meant food and shelter, but also annoying people. Cassian despised mindless interaction. His brother indulged in it, and it was by the grace of the gods Castiel remained home at the palace and not with him.

The long sheet of dark hair swayed ceaselessly, spurred on by the rhythmic pounding of his footsteps against gravel and the wind of the night. Cassian's lavender-blue eyes searched around him attentively but discreetly. He had the suspicion he'd just wound up in the suburbs of the Fire Nation capital. With each step, he grew more and more comfortable with this deduction.

Compared to the interchanging canals and cross-bridges of the Northern Water Tribe, navigating the town was no difficult feat at all. Traveling on foot was a challenge in itself, and when Cassian finally found an inn, he took the opportunity to soak his feet for a very long time. Then, realizing how hungry he was, Cassian left angrily in pursuit of some late-night diner.

He was walking down a particularly long avenue, trying to avoid contact with any dumbass individual, when a dark figure passed him by. "This place is pathetic and it makes you weak," it said.

Cassian raised a brow. What the hell? It seemed like someone was having a bad day. He seemed to be the brooding type. Cassian took in the huge sword strapped to the guy's back, and couldn't help but smirk.

"Since you think so, how's about letting me keep that sword?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Zodiac-Soul
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zodiac-Soul

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.   Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am

BeiJu arms dropped, he had noticed that another person was in his presence and that this one seemed to give off an aura of importance, but this man before him who he didn't know decide to speak and judging from his voice he could tell that this person was someone that he would despise. As they cross paths he took in the details of this man, with his lavender blue eyes and his dark blue hair, his face was like that of a royal figure who need a pretty face to get in good with people and believe the lies that constantly spew from the mouth of royalty. Being a bounty hunter he had dealt with a lot of royalty so he knew exactly what they look for and how they continuously were the same dull people, but despite the blue color this is one was a spit fire but for no one would talk about his blade like that. Stopping in the street, the wind blew making his cloak billow out from in him. Turning his head to look over his right shoulder his right eye was closed and his bandaged mouth hid the smirk beneath it, "Tch, Isn't it bed time." Turning back he continued to walk, he hoped that man would have some sort of reaction to his words but he wouldn't be surprised rare few ever challenged him. The moon was full and bright but BeiJu wasn''t worried if this guy ever used water bending he just cleave him in two and if things got really bad if wouldn't worry. He smirk at the memory of going out onto the world for the first time and how a man had thought of him as a little kid and tried to take his blade, he was in the hospital for the next month luckily for him water benders healed him up just fine. He hoped that he didn't have to go to this extreme tonight because he was sure if he hurt this noble child whatever nobility he is that it would be trouble for him.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.   Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:56 am

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

"Tch. Isn't it bedtime?"

Cassian exhaled quickly. The gesture expressed only profane annoyance. He was wasting his time. It had seemed like a good idea to speak,even quite arrogantly, as the man had allowed himself to be heard, but fun and games could transform into something else entirely. He was sick of dealing with these damn people.

"Hmmph. No one asked you to go slinking around town as if you are right to judge what you see. If your situation is so pathetic, and if you feel it is necessary to look down on those that surround you, find elsewhere and do not complain."

His right hand twitched compulsively, and he sought to find some leverage for it. The appendage wrapped around the hilt of his sword, Taki.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac-Soul
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zodiac-Soul

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.   Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:39 pm

It was the words of this man that was going to cause his death, but it was truly the disrespect that he felt with this young mans words as he seemingly had truly not knew of fear. Turning on his heels, he walked back toward the man and stared at him the face, his black sclera and white star shaped irises stared deep into the eyes of this man, removing the tragedy blade from the holder on his back he placed it across his shoulders with the curved end on the left side of his body. Shifting his feet, he spoke "Pathetic, Your too weak to use the word." BeiJu stood straighter and he knew that he toward over this man. "I do not complain but I guess with you royal types you don't get your way, you complain." BeiJu smirked and saw the boys right hand on some sort of handle, "You prepared to throw your life away." BeiJu bandages hid his smirk as he smiled, he was really hoping he get the chance to train tonight so it would be a complete waste of his time. He snorted and waited for the response that was bound to come, He really hope this little royal boy was up for a little fight, he wouldn't hurt him that bad.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.   Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:58 am

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

The other man moved stealthily, almost silently, until he stood in front of Cassian. The youth felt his eyes bore deep into his own, but held his ground quite finely under the starlight. The man wasn't close enough to invade his personal space, per say, but Cassian found the scrutinizing fucking annoying. He privately wished the man would divert his eyes. He wasn't on display or some shit. That was when he realized the man might be, in his right, upset.

And he perhaps wanted to act on that particular emotion.

Suddenly very aware of the limited space between them (and also the other man's greater height), Cassian took a step back. His right, arbitrary hand still rested on the hilt of Taki. If he would have to use the damn thing, he will. Cassian was, by no means, afraid. Annoyed as hell, but not afraid. He'd be damned if he felt intimidated by some shadow-man of the night. He was yet another physical occurrence in what was the ongoing theme of Cassian's life. Hell, why not make this moment a bit more memorable?

"Pathetic, Your too weak to use the word."

Cassian gave a start, narrowing his eyes and clutching Taki even tighter. Who the F*ck did he--

"I do not complain but I guess with you royal types you don't get your way, you complain." Dark eyes shifted to land on his right hand. "You prepared to throw your life away."

Cassian scoffed. "If there is anyone that knows more of 'discipline', it is us royal types." He considered saying more, but he would be employing his twin's annoying habit of giving unwanted information. It was obvious this man despised him. Perhaps 'despise' was a bit too potent of a word, but Cassian felt a similar disgust develop in his gut and decided he did not care regardless. Who the hell wanted to hear a life story from their enemy?

"As for my life. I'd be damned if I do something as idiotic as to lose it to a fool such as you."
Back to top Go down
Zodiac-Soul
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zodiac-Soul

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.   Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:55 pm

This kid was more annoying than anyone that he has dealt with before, not only was he truly annoying but he seemed to confirm in that single sentence what Beiju already knew, that this little spoiled brat was indeed a royal child. As he listened half-heartedly to this young fool speak of discipline, he began to chuckle which turned into laughter. Leaning his head back he laughed, "Obviously your naive and gripping that weapon tighter won't do you any good to remove yourself from this nightmare." BeiJu continued to study the boy in front of him, this lavender blue wearing royal had a lot to learn about being a true royal. Taking the sword from his shoulder, he threw it into the ground, "Listen to me you prancing , arrogant, royal, lavender brat you should be honor to ever lose your life to me. I have killed many men your just another stat to me, another part of my life trail. You be smarter to talk this tough when you have an entourage of armored bodyguards to back you up but it takes some balls to take to me without any guards. Unless you plan to ambush me." Leaning forward he took a hand and ruffled cassians hair. "Like I said, Go home its your bed time, little prince." Pulling the tragedy sword from the ground, he replaced it to his back, and stood with his arms cross waiting for the royal to react.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.   Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Cassian's listened to the man's passive-aggressive tirade with loosely veiled annoyance. His conception of all royalty was ignorance, at best. It was as if this man mocked all the training, hours of brutal learning, and even more hours of the rigorous clarification it took to even become a great leader. Even Castiel, though cohering to his description more aptly than his twin, had years of discipline and was was very benign as a prince. There was nothing arrogant in his ways.

Cassian considered himself above certain others, yes, just as this man considered himself to have better character than most, if not all, royal children. Idiotic people had no reservation to be Cassian's 'friend'. Neither did people who talked too much. People who whined and complained needed to die. They preferred to wallow in their misery instead of making a better situation for themselves.

"I concerns me how much you take pride in killing." His eyes flashed, undaunted. Life was precious. "An entourage of body guards?" Cassian's face twisted in mock confusion. He looked around. "I am alone." He smirked and released Taki, only to bring his hands up with exaggeration. "I don't see anyone 'backing me up' at all."

"Home is very far away. I am a prince unrestricted to the Northern Water Tribe. If I am really such an arrogant, prissy, pompous lavender brat, why am I lounging in a modest inn, alone, on the outskirts of town? Why should I sink myself to your level? A common citizen?" Cassian was being condescendingly sarcastic, and he knew it. Quite frankly, the stranger's points made absolutely no sense. Cassian would have said more, but words were a waste of time.

Personally he did not see either of them drawing their weapons no time soon. He was not inclined to attack unless the other did first.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac-Soul
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zodiac-Soul

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.   Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:59 pm

BeiJu was beginning to grow angry at the disrespect from this young man, he would have kept his mouth shut but this brat was really trying to push him over the edge. BeiJu being trained to be a bounty hunter he understood that when you went for the pride of royal people they tend to become angry and begin to boast about things that could reveal things that they didn't want to be learned. His eyes continued to stare deep into this kid eyes, trying to see if this kid was either scared and just prideful or he really was trying to piss him off. "I don't tale pride in killing. I'm simply the avatar of tragedy." He leaned forward, "Naive child, take this tip if you want to stay alive don't tell people who you are exactly." Standing back straight he took the demeanor of a teacher and great sage. "You told me where you live, that you were alone and that no one was here that you have an ally I don't know about. " Pointing at the moon, "Its night out so no one would see my taking you if did, if your bender i'll just knock you out and hold you for ransom, So if you want to handle it out here don;t give out information so easily that you put yourself in that situation." Looking at the blade of the child he smirk, and turned on his heels, "Plus you did lower yourself by responding to my words, This was test by the world and you have failed." He walked away, content with teaching another misguided youth the true meaning of intelligence. He disappeared into the inky blackness of the shadows, the rattling of the chain the only evidence of him ever being there and a loud hollow laughter rang through the village leaving the child behind to contemplate his words.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.   Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Cassian did not need allies or even the sun to fight. For the stranger to put full faith in his words was astounding, at best, but he did learn a valuable lesson. He gave a low chuckle, placing a hand on his blade in case his adversary chose to reappear. He was unsure if the man bested him or not. His pride certainly would not have it. He may not have that many restrictions when it came to his well-being, but Father, Castiel, Kihana and Roman mattered.

Cassian threw up his hood and continued down his path. F*ck the food. He needed some damn sleep.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.   Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the fire kingdom: Tragedy's avatar comes.
Page 1 of 1