Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_vote_lcapWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_voting_barWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_vote_lcapWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_voting_barWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) Empty
PostSubject: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 pm

It was a musky bar, in which there were several tables, which were only dimly lit by a single candle on each table. It cast large shadows onto the dirty walls and in these was a figure that sat inconspiciously in the corner with a drink that hadnt been touched. Her head was cloaked in a tattered black hood that covered her black hair which scattered over her shoulders and cascaded down her back. From underneath her heavy lashes she eyed suspiciously the other occupants of the bar, before watching the shadows dance as they were cast by the lonely candle onto the wall. The two katanas lay lightly against her back as Shila pressed herself to the shadows as a new stranger entered the bar in the centre of Omashu. It had only been yesterday when a gang had approached her for her skills, she couldn't have been less bothered about their petty gambling addiction and unpaid debts. She now just wanted to stay out of their way for their own sakes, if they pestered her more she would remove the hindrance from the world. It was time to move, without paying she stood in silence and began to glide over to the exit when her arm was caught by a strange hand. She whipped her head round eyes black with fury at this random hand that had dared to touch her. "You haven't paid!" Spoke the owner of the bar, his grimy hands clutching at her sleeve in desperation. She glowered at the man, "Release me now or suffer the consequences," she uttered under her breath, her words deadly and oozing with malice. The grip loosened slightly, the man caught up in the darkness of her eyes, at which point she shook her arm free and swept from the building onto the street, unaware slightly of the footsteps that had followed her path.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:16 pm

It was just a normal Day for bobby charles as he roamed the streets of Omashu. He looked in amazment at all the different kinds of people that roamed the city. 'Where to go where to go!?!' the man thought, crossing his arms and rubbing his chin. 'I could go to a tavern and rest... then maybe ask for directions?' The plan sounded good and he dicede tp continue on with it.

It wasn't long before Bobby entered a bar, hopelessly lost and in need of a drink. He wore white pants with white sleeves, and carring a baby blue bag over his right shoulder. the weather was hot and Bob found no need of a shirt like most and walked around shirtless. He sat down at the bar looking around at all the men about. 'HM!! They all look so yummy!' He thought with a wide smile on his face.

Then The mysterious figure caught his eye that was arguing with the owner. He smiled even bigger, getting up and following it out the door. He had no clue that it was a gil but thought it was a boy, "Come to papa sweetie!" He whispered to himnself, following the figure into the night. Sweet thought floated to his mind as he bend the light away from him to avoid being seen.

OOC: Bobby Charles' Pix ^^
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) 30c6373
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:25 pm

The midnight cloak she wore blended into the darkness of the night, only leaving the quiet beats as her feet trod upon the floor. But wait, there was another, she could feel the absence of light as shadows embraced her figure from all directions. Her senses and instincts pricked at the following body, he was male she could tell and her mind instantly cast back to the men who had been pestering her earlier. It was time to end this nonsense. She rounded several corners, before increasing her step and melting into the deep shadows on the other side of the wall. Shila felt the surge of the shadows and the tingle ran down her spine as she stepped into the darkness as if there was a crevice in the wall, her form now invisible from the path. As the follower rounded the corner she drew the shadows to her assistance making her presence known and bore down on the stranger her hand trying to pinn down him at the neck as her eyes blazed, her dark pupils almost swirling with her annoyance and frustration at the world. Black hair whipped across her face in a crazed fashion as she hissed at the stranger "What do you want, give a good enough reason for following me or you'll be sorry." Her words dripped with warning and hatred for these persistant men who believed that she actually could be bothered to solve their problems. She just wanted the peace and alone time but no, there was always one. But as she withdrew the shadows into her being the darkness withdrew enough for her to see a man in white apparel. She arched her eyebrows at this strange sight and frowned trying to wrack her brain for any connection to her list or previous clients trying to search for a reason why he would follow her along these dark shadowy streets in which she was most powerful.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Bobby was actually shocked for when this person pinne him by the throat. "Oh! Your a rough one!" Bobby laughed, smiling before actually seeing that this person he thought was a he, was infact a SHE! "Aww... man. This sucks... Here i thought i woul find a cute manand no.. its only a scary looking women." The light bender sighed crossing his arms. "This stinks..."

He then felt the women release his throat and back away. She looked at him strangly as most people did and looked as if she was confused. Looking for something maybe? He didn't know but now, after following this person he was definitly lost and had no clue where he was.

"Sorry about that!" He laughed, scratching the back of his head in embarresment, "I guess i thought you were... Well someone else." Bobby smiled looking around and then realizing something. "OH! Wheres my manners! I'm Bobby! Bobby Charles! I'd be a Light bender" His voice resymboled a girls and with his style and nature he would be easily supected as one if it wasn't for his mucular, Shirtless, slim, and not to minch bobby-less, chest. "You look like a strong lass... And what might your name be." He was cherful as normal and knew that this woman must be confused/ annoyed. Nevertheless his attitude didn't change. As he created a rainbow over his head.

Bobby like all sorts o thinks like Color, rainbows, bunnies, Baby animals, and men. He is Goofy, cheerful almost all the time, cunning, friendly, easily persuaded, and Fearless; Not to mention Gay. As far as his dreams and ambitions for life, it is his goal to spread happiness through out the world and to every one.

His violet eye scanned the darkness and back to the girl, "Soo... where are we anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Her eyes narrowed at this stange person donned in his strange clothes. Honestly, she didn't look that much like a man! She slightly shook her head, allowing her black her and hood to fall slightly over her face to keep her anonymousity as she cast evil glares at this bright and cheerful man. Shila already despised his happiness. Had he been so caught up in his own world and desires that he had noticed her figure was of a feminine shape and not even bothered to attempt to remember the twists and turns she had travelled down. He exclaimed at his manners and a shudder of hatred ran down her spine at his high voice that trilled with joy and light-heartedness. This 'Bobby Charles' looked more feminine than herself she began to think but her sharp eyes had spotted the his broad muscular build and the weight and way he had moved when her ears had first noticed his presence had alerted her of his gender. At the information of his bending powers a slight smirk twitched upon her face, she knew all benders were powerful in their ideal surroundings, and at this moment she was in hers, the information she stored along with his strange appearance into her memory in case their paths crossed in the future again.
"A big strong lass..."
Fury filled her up, what did she look like a child?! But her experience told her to bottle it, leave him in the dark, let him learn a lesson in survival. But as he questioned her name he cast a rainbow over his head. This forced a scowl onto her face as she swept past him casting a final distasteful glance over her shoulder, she cast back the shadows creating a midnight black darkness around the overly happy Bobby, and summoned her creatures of the dark to the silent call of 'dinner'. As she walked away, the gradually growing snarls of the shadows slowly carried on the air to her ears. Her step lingered slightly, her foot hovering for half a second above the ground at every step she took, it was time this happy chappy saw the world for what it really was... an extremely dangerous place.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:46 am

Bobby noticed the women looking a little distrute, "Are you ok?" He asked watching her starting to walk away. "Hey! Wait! Where ya going? I'm not go hurt you you know." Boody said in a tone of slight fear of being left alone ad lost. He was complete oblivious to her mood and was one of those guys that pretty much feared no one or any thing.

He felt the bending as she casted a dark haze over his happy self. "Oh we're playing that game are we?" He laughed with a big smile jokingly thinking she was playing some sort of game, "RAAAIIINNBOOW!" He swirled on one foot, moving his arms towards the girl. Sparles and rainbows fluttered all around her. "Aww! So cute!" he spoke of the rainbows and swirls of colors. He sat upon a barrel next to the wall, smiling and leaning his chin on his hands. The the growling came to range. 'Was that my belly?' He looked at his belly, knowing he hadn't eaten yet. "Hmm... was that your belly?" He looked around then at the woman.

Normally he did talk to women but in this case he really had no choice and was still trying to talkable to all genders. There was a point in is life where he was afraid of talking to them becuse of their chests. The boobs intemadated him and it took a while for him to look past that.

Then the shadow beast stepped into his sparkles and rainbows. they came up from the direction The girl was facing and looked narley. "Ew! What an ugly Thing! Shoo! Shoo!" He said in a disguested way, shooing rainbows and light at the beast. 'Gross!'
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Shila's brows shot up at his statement that he was not going to hurt her. She whipped round black features wild with anger, he thought she was worried?! About him! Her eyes flared even more when he began to presume this was a game! She didn't understand how he could be so blind and oblivious to her mood, it was infuriating! And then he had the cheek to cast this bright colourful light around her! Her mind clouded with the frustration she had been containing, as she glared daggers at the man. She sliced the light with her hand at which the shadows engulfed her surroundings and the light was dispelled, the darkness flocked around her a dark mist rolling by her feet. The cloaked woman slowly raised her head and withdrew from behind one of the katanas she had been so expertly trained with. She let it hang in her hand as she tested its weight. It felt just as good as last time she had weilded the blade. Her beasts had finally made their presence know and the light benders feeble attacks only enraged it more as it snarled and advanced at the bright target. “I'm warning you now, leave me alone. I've no time for your foolishness...” She uttered in a near whisper it was so full of threat and contempt for this man. She would warn him give him a slim chance to leave as she would direct him back as long as he didn't speak any cheery words that seemed to constantly flow from his mouth. But her paitence was nearing an end... Shadow porting this happy go lucky guy into the middle of the wilderness was awfully appealing to her at that moment in time.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Bobby Blinked at Shila as she drew a sword and moved it around. He smiled, "Nice weapon! I have one like that before." the memories of him walking into a wepon shop smugged into his mind. He gave a sly smirk as he remembered the shop ower kicking him out after almost cutting off his daughters's fingers with the katana. 'Hey.. it wasn't my fault...' Bobby chuckled, recalling her coming up behind him and trying to hit on him. He freaked and swung the sword about towards her direction and well, you can figure the rest.

“I'm warning you now, leave me alone. I've no time for your foolishness...” The women Said in a dark tone. This sent a shiver down his back and made him wince as his eye look at the dark dog again. "Come on now...No need for names." His usual common mood kicked in again as he pulled his leg upon the barrel and leaned on it softly, "Exspecially if your not going to tell me your name first.. Gesh, is a few words that hard?" Bobby smiled, looking Shila directly in the eyes. He knew exactly what she wanted to do but as his personalitly slightly changed, he kept on having her think he had no clue what she was doing.

Bobby noticed the dog growl and progessed a bit farher but he supected that it didn't attack until the master allowed it to. He blinked at it finding it hard to see, "You know what you need? A collar. It'll make you nice and pretty....-er." Bobby smiled, moving his arms and creating a rainbow collar around the dog. This time it wasn't completely sparkly vapor but a bit more soild, a bit more like metal like. It sat around the dogs neck and sparkled in the night, "AWWW!!! There you go! So cute now!" He smiled then thought to him self, 'Now I can keep my eyes on him too.'
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:45 pm

(OOPS!) Arkie entered the alleyway, he needed some time alone, and he felt that this alley was special... just when he bumped into somebody. He had been so busy running into the alley he hardly noticed them. As he bumped into them he fell upon the ground.

(I guess I didn't read enough x D)

Last edited by Kasei Hayabusa/Arkie on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:09 pm

OOC: We aren't in a tavern, definantly in an alley somewhere in the city.... lol sorry Kasei haha, please edit your post? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next